Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Flight Engineer Angapov_Vasiliy Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Please unenroll two exams

Hello.

I'm writing here because RHLS support in India at some point of time simply started ignoring my emails. 

First of all I want to complain to RHLS support in India. They are extremely unproffesional, respond to my emails for weeks and every time I ask them to escalate to manager - they simply tell that they are waiting for somebody else's response and goodbye. 

I have two issues. First, I enrolled exam EX407K for Ansible version 2.3 by mistake. I wanted to pass EX407V27K for Ansible 2.7. Now EX407K is in my Individual Exam Scheduler and I cannot remove it. I asked support team to do it, but they simply cannot do that. Is there any chance somebody at Red Hat can do that simple action?

Second issue is that I enrolled EX407V27K exam and scheduled it in Individual Exam Scheduler. However, I could not take the exam because of extremely heavy storm at Kolkata at May 3rd 2019. So I ahd to cancell the exam. I wrote to support team asking to add me one more try because of force majeure circumstances. I waited for two weeks and then gave up waiting, enrolled exam one more time and passed it successfully. However, after that support team responded that they somehow enrolled this exam for me. I cannot find where it is and is it possible to exchange EX407V27K for some other exam?

I am sorry to complain so much, but please try to understand me, I'm really dissapointed with the level of RHLS support.

In short what I want:

1) Remove EX407K from my Individual Exam Scheduler and refund me with one more exam.

2) Exchange enrolled EX407V27K exam for another exam like EX447. 

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Starfighter Lisenet Starfighter
Starfighter

Re: Please unenroll two exams

I had a similar problem where I enrolled for a Kiosk exam but then found out that there were no dates available for the next two months.

What Red Hat support did for me was to un-enroll the Kiosk exam from the backend (it is still visibile on the scheduler app though, however, support told me that it is fine).

0 Kudos

@Scott who would be the right person to contact for this request?

0 Kudos

@Razique 

Typically this would be something I'd expect a support case to be opened for, but it sounds like that also may be an issue...  I moved to the RHEL product team in January, so am not the right person to escallate to anylonger :-(

-STM

--
Principle Technical Marketing Manager, Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Red Hat Certified Engineer (100-000-264)
0 Kudos

@Angapov_Vasiliy  I apologize for your experience both around Exam Scheduling, as well as the support you received. Please send me the support ticket number we can get all of your information. I've escalated this issue to our internal Exam Scheduling team. 

0 Kudos
Flight Engineer Angapov_Vasiliy Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

My initial request was https://access.redhat.com/support/cases/#/case/02380325
From there they sent me to training-in@redhat.com
It's kinda looks not cool but anyways.

I headed to training-in@redhat.com and the last response I got from them at May 16th.

Sarah Loliwala <sloliwal@redhat.com>
Hi Vasily,
Regret for the inconvenience caused.
Just to let you know for the concerns raised by you, the IT team along with IES portal team are working on it. Request to provide some timeline.
Will keep you posted once the ticket is resolved.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos

Hi Vasily,

I too am facing the same probelm.

I had sent multiple requests to unenrol me from EX318V43K on LMS. 

Were you able to get a resolution?

Regards,
Raghu
0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.