Highlighted

Preliminary exams

Jump to solution

Hello.
I would like to know if taking a "preliminary exam" consumes an attempt in a learning subscription exam count.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Preliminary exams

Jump to solution

It does. Refer to the policies here for more details. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted

Jump to solution

It does. Refer to the policies here for more details. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hey Cschunke ,

could you please guide me to the respective portion of the policy where it says that appearing for the Preliminary exam will consume an exam from the learning subscription exam counts ? as far as i know , PE exams are organised in the user's personal machine with the onus on them to provide connectvity and environment. Also if the exam does count what certification it gives ? for example if I complete PE180 , what certificate I will get ?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

@chetantiwary The second paragraph of the policy terms state: 

All terms and conditions of RHLS related to Individual Exams, and their access and consumption, apply to both Individual Exams and Preliminary Exams included in an RHLS – Standard subscription unless otherwise noted below.

Although PEs are run from a user's machine, they still require proctoring administration and management on the part of the Red Hat Certification team. The PE does not give a Certification, but does give users a way to validate their skills. 

Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.