slatey
Cadet
Cadet

Purchased RHLS Standard, Subscription shows in Access with 3 unused seats, ROL shows 0 days

Jump to solution

We purchased a RHLS and the PO went through on 3/4/2021. In access.redhat.com, I see the 3 seats. 0 of 3 in use.

Under ROL, my account shows 0 days left in the subscription. My other 2 teammates have the same issue. How do we allocate the subscription to them? We provided their RHN account names when we purchased.

I've called customer service and been re-directed to the training team, and so I've opened up a ticket, but have not heard anything back yet.

Update: E-mailed training@redhat.com as that seems to be the way to go per previous posts with the same issue.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
cschunke
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Purchased RHLS Standard, Subscription shows in Access with 3 unused seats, ROL shows 0 days

Jump to solution

Hello @slatey I am the Product Manager for the Learning Subscription. We appreciate your purchase, and are sorry you have had a challenging experience so far. training@redhat.com is the best path forward for this issue. If you would like, you can also direct message me your details including your RHN and order numbers, and I can provide any additional details from our support team. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
cschunke
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Purchased RHLS Standard, Subscription shows in Access with 3 unused seats, ROL shows 0 days

Jump to solution

Hello @slatey I am the Product Manager for the Learning Subscription. We appreciate your purchase, and are sorry you have had a challenging experience so far. training@redhat.com is the best path forward for this issue. If you would like, you can also direct message me your details including your RHN and order numbers, and I can provide any additional details from our support team. 

View solution in original post

slatey
Cadet
Cadet

Jump to solution

We're all squared away now.

Thank you!

Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.