Highlighted
Cadet
Cadet

RH learning subscription Enterprise release - demo script not found

Jump to solution

Hi,

I have a RH Enterprise Learning Subscription. I'm trying to set up a lab demo by command "demo convert-ejb setup" from a terminal in the lab console. However I'm getting an error response saying "bash: demo: command not found ..". Not sure if this is the correct forum but I do not have access to support tickets and don't know whether that will be relevant for RH Learning subscription. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Arpan Roy

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Re: RH learning subscription Enterprise release - demo script not found

Jump to solution

Hi @Arpan 

The demo script is used by the instructor in a classroom. It's not meant for you as a student to complete; rather, you should train in the guided exercise sections.

If you really want to go through the demos, you can create the command by issuing the following on the workstation machine:

sudo ln -sf /usr/local/bin/lab /usr/local/bin/demo

But, you should see the demo in the recording, and the guided exercises will train you on the materials at hand.

Thank you for the question, we'll make it clearer for the next course iteration.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Jump to solution

Hi @Arpan 

The demo script is used by the instructor in a classroom. It's not meant for you as a student to complete; rather, you should train in the guided exercise sections.

If you really want to go through the demos, you can create the command by issuing the following on the workstation machine:

sudo ln -sf /usr/local/bin/lab /usr/local/bin/demo

But, you should see the demo in the recording, and the guided exercises will train you on the materials at hand.

Thank you for the question, we'll make it clearer for the next course iteration.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Cadet
Cadet

Jump to solution
Hi Marek, Thanks for your response. I usually try to do everything in the handbook myself - hence I raised this question when I saw I do not have access. In fact I went to the guided lab without waiting for this, however there also I faced an issue in the deploy. I shall create a new thread for that. Given that I do not have access to the support, hence was not sure that which channel to try. Thanks again for the reply. Regards Arpan
0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.