Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NickFraser
Cadet
Cadet

RH294 - Ansible Automation course

Jump to solution

Hi,

I'm just beginning the RH294 course and over the period of time I've been getting setup there is now an updated 8.4 version of the text available.  Will there be an updated Video series as well, or can the 8.0 version of the videos be used.  From what I can tell the newer text has a consolidated chapter or two and two sections missing from the previous course. (Managing Dynamic Inventories & Configuring Parallelism).

Is the exam updated based on the 8.4 version of the course, or is it based on the 8.0 videos?

I love the video series but want to have the most up to date info I can get.  So I had download the 8.4 version of the student guide.  

Thanks,

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jim_Meegan
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: RH294 - Ansible Automation course

Jump to solution

Hi @NickFraser -

The RH294 video classroom course will be updated to v8.4 by the end of the year. I would look for it around mid/late November and can update this thread as it becomes more clear. However, it will not a be completely new recording. Only a few chapters will be updated, most significant, Chapter 7: Simplifying Playbooks with Roles

I would look at the exam page on redhat.com for the latest info on versions:

https://www.redhat.com/en/services/training/ex294-red-hat-certified-engineer-rhce-exam-red-hat-enter...

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Jim_Meegan
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: RH294 - Ansible Automation course

Jump to solution

Hi @NickFraser -

The RH294 video classroom course will be updated to v8.4 by the end of the year. I would look for it around mid/late November and can update this thread as it becomes more clear. However, it will not a be completely new recording. Only a few chapters will be updated, most significant, Chapter 7: Simplifying Playbooks with Roles

I would look at the exam page on redhat.com for the latest info on versions:

https://www.redhat.com/en/services/training/ex294-red-hat-certified-engineer-rhce-exam-red-hat-enter...

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.