Highlighted
Cadet
Cadet

RHEL 7/ EX200

I took the test for the EX200 and was not as prepared as I should have been and need to take the test again.  My work with my subscription will not pay this time and I needed to register again.  How to I go where I can sign up for the EX200 RHEL 7 test separately so that it does not use my work accont?

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Highlighted
Flight Engineer Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Re: RHEL 7/ EX200

Hi @WBrad,

You can create a new Red Hat account for personal use, and then buy your EX200 session from that account.

Note that you can buy Red Hat exams from different Red Hat accounts like personal / professional, and still take them all with a unique Red Hat certification ID and build a unique certification path as a result. Just make sure to remember which Red Hat login to use on exam day when taking an individual exam.

Good luck with your re-take !!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Cadet
Cadet

I have already purchase the test. The problem is that I took it previously with my work subscription, and now have paid personally for it and need to sign up for the exam again. Where do you find the locations and times available because my work wants me to take it again by January 18th.

I was able to find pretty easy with the subscription.
0 Kudos
Flight Engineer

Hi WBrad,

You should be able to schedule it on the Red Hat Individual Exam Scheduler .

Best!

Highlighted
Cadet
Cadet

Thank you for providing the exam scheduler.  I went to the link and have two test locations that it has provided.  Neither location has an opening all next year.  Why would that be?  How do I set up to take the test?  I have an order numbrer but it is not giving me an option to take sign up for the test as it does not have any openings next year in Irving, TX or Fort Worth, TX and does not provide me the option for Dallas, TX.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Cadet
Cadet

I would just like to take the test again on January 17th but not given an option anywhere in Dallas, Irving, or Ft. Worth Texas. Is that because I am taking it personally and not part of a subscription?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Cadet
Cadet

what do I need to do to be Able to retake the test.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Flight Engineer

Hi WBrad,

No, the Red Hat account you have used to buy your re-take doesn't matter.

Maybe those two individual exam centers are currently under maintenance.

If you are aware of additional individual exam locations nearby, you can look them up, even if they do not appear on the map. You can type in either the training facility name or the exact city name in the search box.

Look at this page to find Red Hat partners nearby. Note that not all of them are an individual exam facility.

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.