Highlighted
Cadet
Cadet

RHLS Lab Outage

I'm currently unable to Start, Stop, Delete, or Provision new labs. I have tried 3 different browsers on 2 separate machines. Is anyone else experiencing a LAB outage? I'm specifically on the RH199 course. I've switched to the RHEL 7 version of it just to see if I was able to provision a lab and it's the same story. I've submitted a ticket but it doesn't look like it will get looked at until Monday at the earliest.

Tags (4)
5 Replies
Highlighted
Flight Engineer Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Re: LAB outage RH199

I can confirm that I am also experiencing issues with the Red Hat Online Learning Labs and have tested this with the RH124, RH134, RH199,  RH254, and RH299 course labs. I opened a support case and have also contacted customer support. Support advised me that they are aware of the issue and have engaged the appropriate resources, but they do not have an estimate on when the service will be back online.

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
Highlighted

RHLS Lab Troubleshooting

I cannot start my lab enviroement in course RH124, please provide support as I am actively preparing for an exam. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Cadet
Cadet

LAB outage DO407

I'm currently unable to Start, Stop, Delete, or Provision new labs.  it's been 2 hours now.
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Cadet
Cadet

Re: LAB outage DO407

Same here.

I am wondering if you have logged a support case and have a response/solution ?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: RHLS Lab Outage

@Monty @eemjaybee @khaoula @mohamedahmed @nu11time thank you for your patience here, and for bringing this this to our attention. This feedback has been relayed to the appropriate teams - can you confirm if you can now provision labs in the Red Hat Learning Subscription? Please note - the best way to receive support is to log a support ticket in the Red Hat Customer Portal at access.redhat.com.

Thanks,

Deanna 

--
Deanna
0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.