Ad_astra
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

RHLS - My Progress - behaviour and history

Jump to solution

Hello

I have been using the Red Hat Learning Subscription for many months. Whilst the content and labs are an excellent resource, I have found the 'My Progress' section of the Home page to be a bit frustrating. 

It is not possible to remove items you are no longer interested in learning or items which you have merely previewed to see what the course content was. Over time, the list becomes cluttered with items that I would like to remove. 

Is it possible to tidy the My Progress section, such that it only contains the items that you would like? It would be great to 'pin' one or more items. For example; the course you are currently studying in prep for an exam.

Apologies if this has been discussed before, but I feel that it would improve the usability of the overall RHLS experience.

Thanks 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
cschunke
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you @Ad_astra for the detailed feedback. We understand the need here to take more control over your "My training". While this specific feature will not be addressed this way on the current experience, we are working on an entirely new home page and catalog experience, that will make this more customizable. Stay tuned in the coming months for more details on these changes, and for any additional feedback, we'll survey the community here, as well as users directly in the subscription. Thanks for being a valued subscriber!
CC: @Attila 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Chetan_Tiwary_

@cschunke FYI 

0 Kudos
cschunke
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you @Ad_astra for the detailed feedback. We understand the need here to take more control over your "My training". While this specific feature will not be addressed this way on the current experience, we are working on an entirely new home page and catalog experience, that will make this more customizable. Stay tuned in the coming months for more details on these changes, and for any additional feedback, we'll survey the community here, as well as users directly in the subscription. Thanks for being a valued subscriber!
CC: @Attila 

Ad_astra
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

That's sounds great. Many thanks for the update.

Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.