Highlighted

Red Hat Learning Subscription activation

Hi Team,

I recently purchased the RHLS (Sep 2nd) and was told everything is ready to go this afternoon. When I got home tonight, I was able to log into the RHLS site, but it tells me I have 0 subscription days left. 

My RHLS shows up when I log into the Red Hat Community Portal. I was hoping to get started this long weekend, does anyone know who I could contact? I tried to call customer support but they said they dont handle training issues.  Is there anything else I need to do?

Any point in the right direction would be great.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Red Hat Learning Subscription activation

Hi @IsrealVarela congratulations on getting started with your Red Hat Learning Subscription and thank you for joining the Red Hat Learning Community! We have thousands of other learners, subject matter experts, Red Hat Certified Professionals and Red Hat Training instructors here, ready to collaborate as you upskill on Red Hat products and technology. 

Please do not hesitate to ask questions as you navigate courses, prepare for exams, complete lab exercises, etc. Were you able to activate your Red Hat Learning Subscription? If not, please send me a pm using the messaging feature in the upper right hand corner.

Cheers,

Deanna 

--
Deanna
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi Deanna,

I was able to get everything worked out with the support team.

Cheers,

Isreal

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Great to hear @IsrealVarela - what course or learning path will you be jumping into first?

--
Deanna
0 Kudos
Highlighted

I need to refresh my RHCSA and then on to RHCE 8.  Looking forward to diving in!

How are the remote exams working out so far? I am interested in taking advantage of that helpful feature.

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.