cschunke
Community Manager
Community Manager

Red Hat Learning Subscription is now using Red Hat SSO

The Red Hat Learning Subscription is now using Red Hat SSO for logging into rol.redhat.com. Please note the updated process for accessing your subscription. 

1. Go to rol.redhat.com
    Screen Shot 2020-09-19 at 8.45.26 AM.png
  2. Enter your Red Hat username that is associated with your subscription
  3. Enter your password
  4. You will now be able to access your subscription

With Red Hat SSO, you can now automatically be logged into other Red Hat systems connected to your subscription, including the Individual Exam Scheduler, and access.redhat.com for your support tickets. 

Note that we have also resolved the issue with users who had non-ascii characters in their SSO information. All users should be able to access their subscription. 

4 Replies
Markus-
Cadet
Cadet

I get an error of the nginx webserver when I try to login on https://rol.redhat.com.

Tested Safari and Chrome, in normal and private mode. I am not able to login since today morning.

Any open issues here? Trying from Germany if it helps...

0 Kudos
cschunke
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Markus- There were some login issues overnight, but they were resolved about 5 hours ago. Please try refreshing on the page, and you should see the SSO login screen. If this continues, please submit a support ticket at access.redhat.com. 

0 Kudos
Basha
Cadet
Cadet

I want to know if my organization (*cognizant.com) have access to redhat learning subscription. If not, please check and let me know any other users in the system who have access to redhat learning subscription with *.cognizant.com as their login name or email ID.

0 Kudos
cschunke
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry @Basha but we are unable to share any potential customer information here in the community. Please have your company reach out to your regional Red Hat sales team to discuss any organizational questions. 

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.