Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Allan_Song
Cadet
Cadet

Request to extend exam schedule expiration date

hi there,

My exam schedule expires on 13/9/2021.

With our current covid lockdown restriction and curfew in Melbourne, Australia, I would like to appeal for the expiration date to be extended to further date.

Although I might be permitted to travel to the exam center, it is a risk for me to travel more than 1 hour, via train/tram/bus especially with current covid situation and increasing covid exposure sites. I really really would like to appeal for an extension so that I can reschedule my exams to later date when the covid lockdown & curfew have been eased.

Hope that this is the right channel to post my question. Otherwise hope that I can some redirection.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
cschunke
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Request to extend exam schedule expiration date

@Allan_Song Have you checked the availability of a remote exam? We now offer most of our exams with a remote option, so that you do not have to worry about travel. Please visit the Individual Exam Scheduler to see what is available. 

0 Kudos
Allan_Song
Cadet
Cadet

@cschunkeThanks for your reply. Remote exam is available but my home is abit crowded. It will be hard to meet the requirements for remote exam.

Thus, I am seeking for an extension on my exam expiration date so that I can reschedule my exams to later date at the test center or even planning to find a suitable place for remote exam.

0 Kudos
cschunke
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Allan_Song Understood. I would recommend you contact our Learning team to discuss the extension policies in your region. 

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.