Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yamato
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Reset progress on courses

Jump to solution

Hello Team,

Is there a way to reset progress on courses, I was playing around with several of them and have now between 1 and 11% completed on several. Since i cannot remove them from my courses is there at least way to reset the progress ? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
cschunke
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Reset progress on courses

Jump to solution

There is no way to do this today. We keep track of your progress for your own reporting going forward. The "My Progress" component on your home page always puts the last accessed course on top, so if you're worried about the list of courses that will be there, your current courses will be at the top, and these other low percentage courses will eventually go down the list that only shows 5 at a time until you expand it. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Ashish_Lingayat

Jump to solution

Hi @Yamato,

For this query, I suggest sending an email to the team by selecting the appropriate region at <https://www.redhat.com/en/services/training-and-certification/contact-us#tab.contact-method.1>

Regards,

Ashish

0 Kudos
cschunke
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

There is no way to do this today. We keep track of your progress for your own reporting going forward. The "My Progress" component on your home page always puts the last accessed course on top, so if you're worried about the list of courses that will be there, your current courses will be at the top, and these other low percentage courses will eventually go down the list that only shows 5 at a time until you expand it. 

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.