SubuRama
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Retake validity period for RHLS Premium subscribers

Looking for an answer to this scenario.

a. My RHLS subscription ends in March.

b. I have only now scheduled my RH exams for January and February. My previous exams were paid for by my company, so I did not use any exam vouchers included in the subscription till now.

c. I hope I don't have to retake any of the exams :-). However, what is the time period by which I can retake the exams? Can I retake any exams that I don't pass on my first attempt after my RHLS ends?

Thank you

Subu

Labels (1)
6 Replies
Travis

@SubuRama -

Good luck on taking the exams. Unfortunately, the way they RHLS subscription works with the exams and retakes is that the exam eligibility is valid only for the duration of the RHLS subscription. So if you would order a "voucher" for the exam, the scheduling and taking of the exam would need to take place prior to the end of the RHLS subscription.

So if you grab a voucher for an exam today, you can schedule it up to the day the subscription ends. This includes the exam retakes.

Hope that helps

Travis Michette, RHCA XIII
https://rhtapps.redhat.com/verify?certId=111-134-086
SENIOR TECHNICAL INSTRUCTOR / CERTIFIED INSTRUCTOR AND EXAMINER
Red Hat Certification + Training
SubuRama
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

I see. Thank you for the information, Travis.

Subu

0 Kudos
Chetan_Tiwary_

+1 - The exams and retakes are valid only for the duration of the RHLS subscription.

0 Kudos
Chetan_Tiwary_

@SubuRama All the best for your exams ! Hope you dont need retakes at all !

0 Kudos
shashi01

+1 to what  @Travis replied.

Preparing well for your exams can significantly reduce the need for retakes. Best of luck with your upcoming exams!

If you need to retake an exam after your RHLS expires, you would typically need to purchase a new exam voucher or pay the exam fee. The vouchers or exam credits included in your RHLS are likely not valid beyond the subscription end date.

0 Kudos
Wasim_Raja

@SubuRama Now you all the info, all the very best for your exams.

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.