cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bschonec Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Signed up for exam but it's not available w/in 1500 miles....

I just spent the last few weeks studying for Ex342K only to find out that AFTER I've done all the work the exam isn't available anywhere close to me.  You can't find out where the exam is located until after you've signed up for it (after completing the training).  Now I have an exam that I've "used" but can't take because the closest exam center is on the East cost of the country.  It'll cost me hundreds of dollars to travel to Miami or Georgia, etc. 

Is there a way to return the exam back into my Learning Subscription so that I can take a different exam?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Starfighter Lisenet Starfighter
Starfighter

Re: Signed up for exam but it's not available w/in 1500 miles....

My understanding is that you are talking about the exam that you have enrolled in via RHLS.

You cannot un-enroll via frontend unfortunatelly (been there, done that), but if you contact Red Hat training, they will sort it out for you via backend. They did that for me.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @bschonec ,

Please send your query to training@redhat.com to get assistance regarding scheduling of exams.

They will do the needfull for you.

Regards,

Ashish Lingayat

0 Kudos

Thank you Ashish and Lisenet for helping bschonec. One of the items in our product roadmap for the Learning Subscription, is allowing users to cancel exams directly from the exam scheduler in the product. We understand this is a pain point for our users today, so we are working towards making this a better experience. We will send updates to the community when these features plan to release in the future. 

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.