alexajo
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Student guide download

If you download a Student Guide for a course, and then a couple of months later download it again, does that count as two downloads against your 10 total? If it does, should it? I'm wondering if the subscription tracks what student guides you download and makes those available to you without "charging" you again.  There are times I'm at a different computer and would like to reference the Student Guide but do not want to spend another download against my 10 alloted.

Labels (2)
5 Replies
Chetan_Tiwary_

Hello @alexajo !

During the subscription period, if you download the same ebook again ( even of a different version of the same course or in a different language of the same course ) - It will not be counted separately. 

laurpaum
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Are you sure it works with different versions? I think I already tried to download different versions of some courses just before renewing my subscription, and I it was refused ("you have already used your 10 downloads").

Chetan_Tiwary_

Yes it should work. If you are facing any issues like that please raise a support case. 

laurpaum
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Good to know, I will try again when I see updated courses. Thanks!

laurpaum
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

According to the conditions, the download limit is 10 different e-books. As long as you download the same course and version multiple times, it should still count as one download.

Edit: fix link

Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.