cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
blanco750
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

We're having trouble displaying this page. The issue has been reported to our developers...

Hello ,

I am facing following issue when trying to open "Automation with Ansible" v2.3 online training 

We're having trouble displaying this page. The issue has been reported to our developers, and they'll fix it shortly.

v2.7 works fine.

Its been going on for last 4-5 days. Screenshot also attached.  Whats the quickest way to fix it please ?

Thanks !

Screen Shot 2020-03-02 at 12.00.01.png

0 Kudos
4 Replies
cschunke
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: We're having trouble displaying this page. The issue has been reported to our developers...

@blanco750 This is just a problem with that individual page. The rest of the course is working. I would recommend continuing in the course, as we work to determine what is going on with that individual chapter 1 section 2. To jump to chapter 1 section 3, you can click directly in the progress bar at the top, or use this link: https://role.rhu.redhat.com/rol-rhu/app/courses/do407-2.3/pages/ch01s03

0 Kudos
blanco750
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Re: We're having trouble displaying this page. The issue has been reported to our developers...

@cschunke I don't think its a problem with individual page. As soon as I click any other item in progress bar the whole progress bar dissapears with same error message

Please see the screenshot attached.

I have tried clearning cache and changing the browser etc but nothing works

Screen Shot 2020-03-02 at 14.25.58.png

0 Kudos
cschunke
Community Manager
Community Manager

It looks like hitting that page first somehow breaks from that point forward. If I start on page 2 and click around, I also experience what you see. Try leaving the course by going into the Catalog. Then refresh your page, and try a direct link to the content: https://rol.redhat.com/rol/app/courses/do407-2.3/pages/ch01s04

This gives access to the rest of the pages and should let you move around. If you are not able to see any other pages, please submit a help ticket. If you have done so already, please direct message me the details. 

Screen Shot 2020-03-02 at 9.32.21 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-02 at 9.33.05 AM.png

0 Kudos
blanco750
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

@cschunke  thanks a lot for this work around Smiley Happy It seems to be working for now Smiley Happy

I hope the problem gets fixed soon .

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.