Highlighted
Cadet
Cadet

When I try to watch any video, the introduction video shows but actual videos do not start

I just tried 3 different laptops. I am able to log in fine and I am able to launch the online classes for the intro to kubernetes and openshift. However when I try to launch the video lessons, that intial intro video plays fine but when I try to click on the actual class videos, it just sits there with the loading animation. I just tried 3 different laptops all with the same problem. I even tried different courses and none of the actual video content will start.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted

Re: When I try to watch any video, the introduction video shows but actual videos do not start

@rog2e Note the fix on this thread:

https://learn.redhat.com/t5/Red-Hat-Learning-Subscription/RHCSA-course-issue-accessing-the-video-cou...

If you still have issues, please direct message me your username. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Cadet
Cadet

Re: When I try to watch any video, the introduction video shows but actual videos do not start

Hi I just PM'd you thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Cadet
Cadet

Is it possible to have this issue because I may still be logged in at my desk at my job while I am trying to get in from home too? I was working from home today but sometimes I am logged into both my home and work sessions by mistake.  Support also mentioned to clear the cache and cookies and use incognito mode. It worked the first time earlier today but now I can't get in again and haven't been able to now since this afternoon even after trying the browser trick.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I do not know but often as this is cache/cookie related, I suppose that
could be possible. Once cleared at your other desk, give it another try for
that course that does not work.

--

CHRISTOPHER SCHUNKE

PRODUCT MANAGER, Red Hat Learning Subscription

Red Hat <>

cschunke@redhat.com
<>

<>

<>
0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.