NIKUNJ
Cadet
Cadet

how can access course books in rol portal after course finished

Hi ,

How can I find /access course books of RHCSA in ROL after finishing the course(I finished course on last year)..

Tags (1)
10 Replies
tbrown
Cadet
Cadet

I have the same question. Just passed RH124 and wanted to review materials again. Logged in and nothing is there.

0 Kudos
cschunke
Community Manager
Community Manager

Using the Red Hat Learning Subscription, simply access the course you would like to download the pdf course book, and select "Download ebook". Then select the language you would like to download. These will only be available if:

1. You still have a valid RHLS subscription or individual ROL/VC enrollment
  2. You have remaining downloads left in your subscription. You start with 10 for the subscription period. 

Screen Shot 2021-06-03 at 1.57.11 PM.png

If you are still having issues, please direct message me with your Red Hat username and I can assist. 

kanakaraj
Cadet
Cadet

Hi cschunke,

I am unable to connect my practicum lab and do not see my student book in the dashboard. 

Redhat Username - kanakarajP

0 Kudos
cschunke
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kanakaraj I will connect with you via direct message regarding your case details. 

kanakaraj
Cadet
Cadet

Hi cschunke

Which subscriptions are required to access students' e-books? Please let me know. and mentioned steps.

cschunke
Community Manager
Community Manager

Any of the Learning Subscriptions will include downloadable ebooks. You can view all of the available tiers here. The catalog will include all available Red Hat Training courses, with the exception of Developer, which only includes courses for developers. As far as steps to order, I recommend reviewing the content at the website, and speak with a Red Hat sales representative in your region. I say that because pricing and ordering information will vary depending on your region and whether you are ordering as part of an enterprise. 

drperez7
Cadet
Cadet

Please your help, I dont have the download option.

drperez7_0-1657997174212.png

0 Kudos
EmanuelHaine
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

I think in this case is because the RHCSA is in a new version. I've checked other course I already finished and there is a download option.

Marek_Czernek
Flight Engineer Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

@drperez7I think the easiest way for you, if you cannot find the download button, would be to contact RH support.

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.