NIKUNJ
Cadet
Cadet

how can access course books in rol portal after course finished

Hi ,

How can I find /access course books of RHCSA in ROL after finishing the course(I finished course on last year)..

Tags (1)
6 Replies
tbrown
Cadet
Cadet

I have the same question. Just passed RH124 and wanted to review materials again. Logged in and nothing is there.

0 Kudos
cschunke
Community Manager
Community Manager

Using the Red Hat Learning Subscription, simply access the course you would like to download the pdf course book, and select "Download ebook". Then select the language you would like to download. These will only be available if:

1. You still have a valid RHLS subscription or individual ROL/VC enrollment
  2. You have remaining downloads left in your subscription. You start with 10 for the subscription period. 

Screen Shot 2021-06-03 at 1.57.11 PM.png

If you are still having issues, please direct message me with your Red Hat username and I can assist. 

0 Kudos
drperez7
Cadet
Cadet

Please your help, I dont have the download option.

drperez7_0-1657997174212.png

0 Kudos
EmanuelHaine
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

I think in this case is because the RHCSA is in a new version. I've checked other course I already finished and there is a download option.

0 Kudos
Marek_Czernek
Flight Engineer Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

@drperez7I think the easiest way for you, if you cannot find the download button, would be to contact RH support.

0 Kudos
cschunke
Community Manager
Community Manager

@drperez7 Please submit a support ticket via the "Support" link at the top of the site. This course should have available downloadable content. 
Screen Shot 2022-07-18 at 12.39.25 PM.png

Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.