cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cschunke
Community Manager
Community Manager

"We're having trouble displaying this page." Error

For those who are experiencing this error on the Red Hat Learning Subscription, the team is aware of it, has diagnosed it, and is working frantically to implement it. This is our highest priority fix at the moment, and I will update all via this thread, as well as the Releasee Notes thread once it is fixed. In addition, we will also reply to each of your support tickets regarding this issue. 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
cschunke
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: "We're having trouble displaying this page." Error

As a note, this is related to individual user bookmarks, so this is the reason each user will be seeing different results and inconsistencies across the subscription. We are continuing to work on the fix, and will update the Community and users once it is in place. 

0 Kudos
NirZilka
Flight Engineer Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

I got new issue (it was working few hours before) "We are sorry, this content is not available." on each course.

username: zilkanir

Regards,
Nir.

0 Kudos
yuxiao
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

My question is, can we get extension for this missing period since it's system fault? 

0 Kudos

how much more time will it take do you have any estimate rh124 online training is not working for days now 

getting the same message  "We're having trouble displaying this page. The issue has been reported to our developers, and they'll fix it shortly."

have raised ticket but still no response

0 Kudos
cschunke
Community Manager
Community Manager

The team has resolved this issue related to content being blocked due to bookmarks. We have turned off bookmarks for now. Please log out, refresh/clear cache and log back in. Please verify if this works for you. 

0 Kudos
blanco750
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Hello , I am getting this error when I am trying to access ansible v2.3 course guide (Automation with Ansible) This has been going on for last 4-5 days and not been able to access the guide even once Smiley Sad

Please advice what should I do 

Thanks

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.