Highlighted
Cadet
Cadet

unlock exam 318

Jump to solution

I do not see the exam schedule, although I have completed the course. How do I unlock the exam?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Starfighter Starfighter
Starfighter

Re: unlock exam 318

Jump to solution

@nurlan89,

We don't require exam 'unlocking' (anymore).  You should be able to find EX318 either in the Learning Path or by searching in the catalog and Enroll in it.  Doing so will send an e-mail to you with further instructions on how to schedule and book an exam.  Be warned that once you Ernoll in an exam, it does charge your exam limit of 5 unique exam or 2 retakes, whichever is appropriate for this exam redemption.  Once consumed, exams are not something you can get back, so you want to be sure that you want to take this exam before hitting the Enroll button.

Asking quesitons in the community is great, I was hoping that another user would respond to this thread (as I seem to do most of the responses).  However, community posts are not monitored by our technical support team and have no SLA for response.  I would suggest that an alternate place for you to ask technical product questions would be to open a technical support case.  To do so, log into https://access.redhat.com and click the Create Support Case widget.  Online Training support cases are going to be a Severity 4 (as they are non-production issues) and be sure to set the Product field to Red Hat Online Learning, this will ensure that the case is routed to the right group of technical product experts.

-STM

--
Principle Technical Marketing Manager, Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Red Hat Certified Engineer (100-000-264)

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Starfighter Starfighter
Starfighter

Re: unlock exam 318

Jump to solution

@nurlan89,

We don't require exam 'unlocking' (anymore).  You should be able to find EX318 either in the Learning Path or by searching in the catalog and Enroll in it.  Doing so will send an e-mail to you with further instructions on how to schedule and book an exam.  Be warned that once you Ernoll in an exam, it does charge your exam limit of 5 unique exam or 2 retakes, whichever is appropriate for this exam redemption.  Once consumed, exams are not something you can get back, so you want to be sure that you want to take this exam before hitting the Enroll button.

Asking quesitons in the community is great, I was hoping that another user would respond to this thread (as I seem to do most of the responses).  However, community posts are not monitored by our technical support team and have no SLA for response.  I would suggest that an alternate place for you to ask technical product questions would be to open a technical support case.  To do so, log into https://access.redhat.com and click the Create Support Case widget.  Online Training support cases are going to be a Severity 4 (as they are non-production issues) and be sure to set the Product field to Red Hat Online Learning, this will ensure that the case is routed to the right group of technical product experts.

-STM

--
Principle Technical Marketing Manager, Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Red Hat Certified Engineer (100-000-264)

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.