cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
magoyal
Flight Engineer Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

How to manually setup the lab for ceph125?

how we can manually setup the complete lab for ceph125 for learning ?

Labels (2)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
Scott
Starfighter Starfighter
Starfighter

Red Hat does not distribute lab setup materials for customers to configure their own local lab environments.  We provide CEPH125 lab environments through participation in an Instructor Led Training event, a Virtual Training event, or by taking our online courses (where an already configured, cloud-based lab is provided for your use).

-STM

--
Manager, Technical Marketing
Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Red Hat Certified Engineer (100-000-264)
0 Kudos
AnkitDoneria
Flight Engineer

@Scott, Can you please provide lab setup material for RHLS so we can configure our local lab env ? and practise more deeply on the product, as think 80 hrs (not on RHLS) of lab is not sufficient for me. Please think to consider this on RHLS product.

0 Kudos
Scott
Starfighter Starfighter
Starfighter

@AnkitDoneria,

I am no longer the product manager for Red Hat Online Training.  In January I moved from Red Hat Training + Certification over to Engineering and now work on Red Hat Enterprsie Linux.

Best Regards,

STM

--
Red Hat Enterprise Linux
sbulav
Flight Engineer

Hi @Scott ,

Congratulations on moving to a new role and thank you for your great job with community.

Who is new product manager of RH Online Training? Do we have him/her here on this forum?

0 Kudos
Scott
Starfighter Starfighter
Starfighter

@sbulav, thank you for the kind words!  I don't know who the new Product Manager is, last I heard, my previous team was interviewing, however that was a while ago.  Red Hat Training + Certificiation's team for Online training has had a history of attracting really great, passionate people, so I'm sure that the new Product Manager will continue that tradition.

-STM

--
Red Hat Enterprise Linux
0 Kudos
Jayadev
Flight Engineer

Hi, As mentioned by Scott earlier, labs are bundeled with the  course to help the learners realise the concepts. It is a good learning experience if you are trying to build your lab but we will not be able to support such a set up. 

Thanks,

Jayadev

0 Kudos
AnkitDoneria
Flight Engineer

Hello Jayadev,

Building  lab is not a big challange but from where we can get the rpm repo's for installation enterprice version on our lab environment.

Thanks,

Ankit Doneria

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.