When you subscribe to a discussion board in the Red Hat Learning Community, you can receive customized notifications directly to your inbox. This allows you stay up to date on your specific interests and learning goals!
Subscribe to a discussion board in the RHLC:
- Go to a discussion board or specific discussion
- Click the "more" menu on the right hand side of the page
- Click "subscribe"
- Repeat for additional boards you would like to subscribe to
Manage subscription notifications:
- Click your avatar in the upper right corner
- Click "My subscriptions"
- Navigate to "Subscription Notifications"
- Customize how often you would like to receive notifications with relevant dropdown options.
** If you would like notifications turned on for additional replies or conversations you take place in throughout the community, check the box next to "Automatically subscribe me to all topics or reviews I participate in".