Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deanna
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 107K Views

Introduce yourself to the Community

Welcome to the Red Hat Learning Community! As we build a diverse community dedicated to collaborative, open source learning, let's get to know more about each other. Reply to this post with details about yourself, your background,  the skills you want to develop (or have developed ), career stories, favorite Red Hat courses, fun facts and anything else you may want to share with your fellow RHLC community members! 

This question is part of the 100K Member Contest - don't forget to kudo the original contest post to be entered. 

--
Deanna
518 Replies
Vedant
Cadet
Cadet

My favourite course has been DO280.

0 Kudos
GGreen
Cadet
Cadet

Hello. My name is Gerald Green.  I am currently in Fayetteville, NC taking classes at Fayetteville Technical Community College (FTCC).  Utilizing Red Hat new to me and I look forward to learning much as I can.  I am a retired military service member and currently working in the medical field. 

0 Kudos
Sreejith
Flight Engineer Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Hi there all, I'm Sreejith Anujan, Red Hat Instructor based out of Bangalore, India. Current responsibilities include delivering platform and cloud courses to strategic customers in APAC and ANZ region. Excited to be part of this community.

mj0vy
Sameer
Cadet
Cadet

Hello, I am Sameer from Mauritius. Passionated about technology and innovations. Currently preparing for RHCE and planning to learn Ansible next.  I believe in openess and diversity. Thank you for creating a community where people can learn/colloborate more about Redhat courses and products.

Sameer

Amy
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Who am I?
Marketing Manager on the global services marketing team. My work supports our Red Hat Academy program, digital efforts, and Partner ecosystem.

Where am I based?
Raleigh, NC 

Time at Red Hat?
6.5 years

Speciality?
If you have a Red Hat Academy, marketing, or general Red Hat question. I am your gal.

Fun facts:
Love to play soccer and bust a move on the dance floor. 

**Stealing Amy's format (above) because I like it. Thanks Amy :)

Who am I?

Business Analyst for the Global Services Operations Team. We support the Learning Management System (also know as "the LMS") experience from back end  to customer for RH Training. I've been at Red Hat about a year, and always wanting to learn more about what RH has to offer (for both employees and end customers) so I can better support everyone in my role.

Where am I based?
Raleigh, NC 

Time at Red Hat?
1 year

Speciality?
Reading minds, Gathering requirements for enhancements, fixing problems, and responding to "fix it" requests. :)

Fun facts:

I love being outside anytime that I can, biking, and my black lab (that is the size of a small human at 105 lbs).

William
Flight Engineer

I'm going to blatantly copy Ricardo's format for this one . . . sort of . . .

Who I am:

Training Quality Manager for North America (that means I'm here to get folks to the right course at the right time with the best instructors)

Where I'm based:

Phoenix, Arizona

My workstation:

MacBook Pro with loads of virtualization for Fedora, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, even a Windows share for when I need to test something.

The discipline I enjoy the most is:

Development.  Just an old hand developer.  But DevOps is getting it's hooks in me now.

My favorite course to teach:

Red Hat Train the Trainer (for the new instructors)

My favorite toy as a kid:

Lego.

In My Spare Time, I . . .

Dance.  Ballroom.  Waltz, tango, foxtrot, V. waltz, cha cha, rumba, swing, bolero, mambo, salsa . . . some better than others.  Tango and cha cha are my current favorites.

ragrawal
Flight Engineer

Hi All,

My name is Rajat Agrawal. I'm working as an Instructor and Examiner @ Red Hat India. I'm based out of Pune.

I am a Red Hat Certified Architect.

I love to deliver Automation with Ansible and Tower.

Rajat Agrawal
Lene
Flight Engineer

Hello! I am LJ, and I'm Exam Delivery and Support Manager, but I used to be an instructor in EMEA and US. I deal with helping our customers navigate the exams. My passions are in sysadmin, RHEL and Security..I was the 5th person in the world to earn RHCA, and the first in the USA. I am Norwegian, have worked for Red Hat since 2000, first in Guildford in the UK, and now in McLean, VA in USA.

I'm also passionate about my two cats, Frigg and Freyja:FriggFreyja.jpg

I also like to sing, and sing in a couple of choruses. I also transport cats and dogs in my spare time.

Tags (2)
Henry_Maine
Flight Engineer

Hello.  My name is Henry Maine.  I manage the team of folks who develop the certification exams that cover Red Hat's RHEL platform and related technologies as well as our cloud technologies.  I joined Red Hat in 2001  as an instructor but prior to that I taught Red Hat classes as a contract instructor.

I am based out of our Sunnyvale, California office.  In my free time I enjoy motorcycling and racing junky cars.

I'm always interested in hearing any thoughts, opinions or general ruminations you may have around anything certification related.

Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.