Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Introductions

Hi @jim_rigsbee! What are your favorite OpenShift courses you have worked on thus far?  

--
Deanna
Highlighted
Flight Engineer Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

I really enjoyed designing, participating in the writing, and teaching Introduction to Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift (DO180).  I like to see how students react when they create their first containerized application. Of course, it is fun to work with OpenShift and I enjoyed creating the student's first experience working with this important platform.

My next favorite class is Red Hat OpenShift Development I: Containerizing Applications (DO288). It is full of use cases for developers to make the most of the OpenShift Container Platform.

From an instructor's perspective, I love you reply. I think that DO180 and DO288 is the perfect combination. Why? I get to see that "the penny has dropped" moment. When students get why containers are insufficient for enterprise requirements. I have a video idea on this, and this has inspired me to put my idea forward. Cheers mate!

Highlighted
Flight Engineer

I second your comment on DO288. Its a fantastic class for developers and I truly enjoyed delivering that class.

mj0vy
Highlighted
Cadet
Cadet

My favourite course has been DO280.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Flight Engineer

Hi there all, I'm Sreejith Anujan, Red Hat Instructor based out of Bangalore, India. Current responsibilities include delivering platform and cloud courses to strategic customers in APAC and ANZ region. Excited to be part of this community.

mj0vy
Highlighted
Cadet
Cadet

Hello, I am Sameer from Mauritius. Passionated about technology and innovations. Currently preparing for RHCE and planning to learn Ansible next.  I believe in openess and diversity. Thank you for creating a community where people can learn/colloborate more about Redhat courses and products.

Sameer

Highlighted
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Who am I?
Marketing Manager on the global services marketing team. My work supports our Red Hat Academy program, digital efforts, and Partner ecosystem.

Where am I based?
Raleigh, NC 

Time at Red Hat?
6.5 years

Speciality?
If you have a Red Hat Academy, marketing, or general Red Hat question. I am your gal.

Fun facts:
Love to play soccer and bust a move on the dance floor. 

Highlighted

**Stealing Amy's format (above) because I like it. Thanks Amy Smiley Happy

Who am I?

Business Analyst for the Global Services Operations Team. We support the Learning Management System (also know as "the LMS") experience from back end  to customer for RH Training. I've been at Red Hat about a year, and always wanting to learn more about what RH has to offer (for both employees and end customers) so I can better support everyone in my role.

Where am I based?
Raleigh, NC 

Time at Red Hat?
1 year

Speciality?
Reading minds, Gathering requirements for enhancements, fixing problems, and responding to "fix it" requests. Smiley Happy

Fun facts:

I love being outside anytime that I can, biking, and my black lab (that is the size of a small human at 105 lbs).

Highlighted
Flight Engineer

I'm going to blatantly copy Ricardo's format for this one . . . sort of . . .

Who I am:

Training Quality Manager for North America (that means I'm here to get folks to the right course at the right time with the best instructors)

Where I'm based:

Phoenix, Arizona

My workstation:

MacBook Pro with loads of virtualization for Fedora, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, even a Windows share for when I need to test something.

The discipline I enjoy the most is:

Development.  Just an old hand developer.  But DevOps is getting it's hooks in me now.

My favorite course to teach:

Red Hat Train the Trainer (for the new instructors)

My favorite toy as a kid:

Lego.

In My Spare Time, I . . .

Dance.  Ballroom.  Waltz, tango, foxtrot, V. waltz, cha cha, rumba, swing, bolero, mambo, salsa . . . some better than others.  Tango and cha cha are my current favorites.

Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.