Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deanna
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 108K Views

Introduce yourself to the Community

Welcome to the Red Hat Learning Community! As we build a diverse community dedicated to collaborative, open source learning, let's get to know more about each other. Reply to this post with details about yourself, your background,  the skills you want to develop (or have developed ), career stories, favorite Red Hat courses, fun facts and anything else you may want to share with your fellow RHLC community members! 

This question is part of the 100K Member Contest - don't forget to kudo the original contest post to be entered. 

--
Deanna
518 Replies
CRoyal
Cadet
Cadet

Hello. My name is Cassandra Royal and I am in Charlotte, NC. My back ground is in Counseling Psychology and I became a mental health therapist. After 10 years in that field I am now studying Cyber Security at Fayetteville Technical Community College. This is my first experience with Red Hat and I look forward to learning much about Linux.

JCheek
Cadet
Cadet

Hello, I am Joshua Cheek.  I am in Systems Security at Fayetteville Technical Community College.  I hope to use the experience I gain here with linux in the eventual working world to make myself desirable and effective at jobs in the field.  I am fairly new to linux overall, but also hope through experience with it I can learn even more about computers than I already know!

Greetings! My name is Steven and I'm currently going to school at FTCC for PC Support and Services.  This is my first time ever using Red Hat so I look forward to what it has to offer.  Hopefully I can navigate my way through all the assignments.  Good Lucky everybody!

RoarZ
Cadet
Cadet

Hello my name is Robert Beard, I am a US Army veteran and I am currently taking Red Hat classes at Fayetteville Technical Community College, I was a Graphic Illustrator for the Army, and im looking forward towards learning everything I can to be better at cyber security.

itsethan
Cadet
Cadet

Hey Guys! My name is Ethan I am coming from Fayettville Technical Community College, and I am joining this community to gain some extra insight on Linux topics and ideas. I have been around linux and used the software before but I am not as familliar with the ins and outs the same way I am with windows. I hope I can learn more of that while I am here and have some good discussions, cheers!

Hello,

My name is Carroll but most people call me PJ for short. I am new to this community as i am taking the Linux class for my degree in information technology. I am a little nervous about this class as I am not so good with command line interface but I hope with the resources made available to me, I will be able to complete the course material with no problem

Hello everyone!

My name is Meredith and I am a student at Fayetteville Technical Community College, pursuing an Associate Systems Security and Analysis. I am a big time nerd in gaming, fandoms, and take a huge interest in all things tech-related. I am excited to delve into more Linux and Redhat material! 

kk3361
Cadet
Cadet

Hello, I am currently in my second year at Fayetteville Technical Community College. I am somewhat familiar with Fedora although, I am not experienced with Red Hat. However, I am determined to learn and understand everything there is about Red Hat.

I enjoy playing my guitar and have been recently trying to learn to improvise through fingerpicking. I also like to cook and experiment with new recipes as well.

I hope to learn as much as I can and thank you, in advance, for helping me get there. 

Hello! My name is Garland Jones  and I am currently a student at Fayetteville Tech and this is my first expeience with Red Hat. I am looking forward to getting a better understanding of Linux. 

Dash
Cadet
Cadet

Hello Everyone! my name is Spencer I am currently studying System Security and Analysis at Fayetteville Technical Community Collage, Computer has always been intersting to me I have had experience with Java, Linix, Fedora. Red Hot is new to me but I am open to learn everything that there to learn. 

Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.