Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deanna
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 107K Views

Introduce yourself to the Community

Welcome to the Red Hat Learning Community! As we build a diverse community dedicated to collaborative, open source learning, let's get to know more about each other. Reply to this post with details about yourself, your background,  the skills you want to develop (or have developed ), career stories, favorite Red Hat courses, fun facts and anything else you may want to share with your fellow RHLC community members! 

This question is part of the 100K Member Contest - don't forget to kudo the original contest post to be entered. 

--
Deanna
518 Replies
Acetech
Flight Engineer Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

I am  Akash Suresh Solanke

Currently Studing in Final year Computer Science and Enginerring 

Certification 

RHCSA

CL110

DO180

EX280

Skills 

Docker

AWS

OpenShift

Kubernetes

Akash S. Solanke
0 Kudos
NickH
Flight Engineer

I'm Nick, been signed up to RHLS for a good half hour now. Half an hour down, 365 days to go.

0 Kudos
Shailesh
Cadet
Cadet

Hello,

Thanks for logging me in. I am Devops engineer with good experience on CD/CD etc. Looking for playing around on Ansible. 

Regards,
Shailesh
cschunke
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Red Hat Learning Community! My name is Christopher Schunke, and I am the new Product Manager for the Red Hat Learning Subscription (RHLS). 

While I am relatively new to Red Hat products and services, I have spent the past 13 years in the IT training industry, working primarily in the Online Learning space. I hope to bring that expertise to the training platform and to the learning subscription. What I'm most excited about, is now having a direct line of communication to our users! In the spirit of Open, I'm excited to be a part of this community to gather your ideas and feedback on how to make RHLS successful for you and your training goals with Red Hat products. I will also be available to help the community work through issues, feedback and comments related to RHLS. 

I am thrilled to be a part of this community, and look forward to building the Red Hat Learning Subscription with you!

NickH
Flight Engineer

Sounds good. What plans do you have for RHLS, Christopher?
Any changes coming?
Free swag? Software upgrades? Course changes? Talking mice?

0 Kudos
cschunke
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for reaching out, Nick! There are a lot of changes coming to RHLS. We are working on an updated User Interface that will take into account some feedback we've been receiving from users. We will release updates to the community when those changes are announced. In addition, keep an eye out for surveys and polls asking the community what all of you would like to see addressed in some of the new features. I'm looking forward to keeping the community involved in the continued evolution of RHLS. 

As for the talking mice, I'm a little concerned that has gotten out already.... will have to check on internal leaks.....

0 Kudos
Valien
Cadet
Cadet

Hello all,

SA with a RH Apex partner. Focusing mainly on emerging technologies like OpenShift and Ansible Automation.

In my career - mostly dev + ops so was doing the devops thing before the term was coined. Although in many silos as well...

Love learning and glad to be a part of the community!

~Allen

0 Kudos
NickH
Flight Engineer

What is a Red Hat Apex Partner?

I found this, but I don't see the word 'apex'.

https://www.redhat.com/en/partners/partnerships

0 Kudos
Valien
Cadet
Cadet

Yeah weird it's not on the main RH site but here's the blog post about it -- https://www.redhat.com/en/blog/strengthening-our-partner-ecosystem-north-america-partner-conference

TBH not sure if we're still called Apex partner. I'll leave that to the sales/C-level folks to figure it out. :)

As long as I get to play with Ansible and OpenShift then I'm happy!

0 Kudos

Hey everyone.

I'm just a nerd who is trying to find his way back to Red Hat and all it's glory.  I am also bridging the gap between what I used to know and what Red Hat technologies will lead to certifications and the like.  There is also some personal goals that I am going for as well.  The certifications hopefully will put me in a high demand job role..that's one motivation.  The second is providing a better life for my family.  With this Developer Subscription I have I hope to dig deeper into Red Hat than I have ever before.  I have a degree in Software Engineering, however it is very dated and also the school that I received it from is now out of business.  :(.  I also want to be a life-long learner.  Starting later this week(I will be on travel until Wednesday), I start seeing what this subscription can do.  I have not seen the labs that were offered as of yet.  Any ideas?  Maybe I will find out after I do a deep dive.  I have bought plenty of RedBull and I live less than .5 mile from a Starbucks so I think I am ready to end this year with a bang.  :smileyvery-happy:  Look forward to meeting more of you later on.

PatricME_pci.jpg

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.