Re: Introduce yourself to the Community

Hi my name is Darrin Patterson and this May I will be graduating with a degree in Information technology system security analysis and my goal is to find my place in Linux community because I have already taken red hat courses and I have enjoyed the RedHat so far and I want to grower more and gain as much knowledge as I can.

Nice to meet everyone and be apart of rehat family
DP

0 Kudos

Hi my name is Darrin Patterson and this May I will be graduating with a degree in Information technology system security analysis and my goal is to find my place in Linux community because I have already taken red hat courses and I have enjoyed the RedHat so far and I want to grow more and gain as much knowledge as I can.

Nice to meet everyone and be apart of RedHat family
DP

Terry55
Cadet
Cadet

Hello All!

My name is Terry Webster. I'm currently a working on my degree as a Security Analsys.

I have enjoyed learning Linux in the RedHat community.

TreyGonzalez
Cadet
Cadet

Greetings! I am Trey Gonzalez, i'm 20 years young! I am the RHA Ambassador representing Glendale Community College in Phoenix AZ. I have taken the RHSA 124/134 as well as a hybrid course for RHEL 7 System Security with more focus on defensive/offensive Security operations. I am about a semester away from my Associates in Information Security, I will be stepping into my BA in Cyber Operations. As for work, I currently work for the Desktop Development team here at GCC IT. Here, we work with image provisioning/development, deployment, application deployment and an ample amount of automation! It's all good stuff. Redhat Learning Community will be my first time stepping into a community of this magnitude, I have always been a lone wolf so it will be exciting to be surrounded by a group of likeminded individuals. Hopefully I can share some of my knowledge, gain even more and we can all step forward into great ideas!

Estibi
Cadet
Cadet

Hi everyone, I am René Angeles, I am 23 years old and i just got my first job, i am recently graduate and my goal is build a profesional TI career

Hello, my name is Khalil Humphrey I am currently a Networking IT major. I will be graduating in the fall of 2020. I really enjoy working with coding and working with Networking connections. Also I enjoy cracking codes and using my own knowledge to figure it out. I am on here to see what redhat is offering and to find a job in the field I am going for.

Harringt8019
Cadet
Cadet

Hello, 

I am new to the redhat community, but I love learning.  Can't wait to see what this site and community has to offer/what I can add.

0 Kudos
Bennettf5116
Cadet
Cadet

Hello Everyone! My name is Forrest Bennett. I am currently a student at FTCC. I am majoring in IT system security and analysis. With a double major in Network Management. I look forward to learning a lot from the RedHat community.

Roshang98
Cadet
Cadet

My name is Roshan Chandrasekara. I am a final year student of Fayetteville technical community college, Fayetteville, NC. Currently I am Perusing Associate in network management. I am a newbie to red hat Linux and planning to take red hat administration exam in next year.

CK26
Cadet
Cadet

Hello, everyone! My name is Christian. I'm a student at Fayetteville Technical Community College in North Carolina, studying computer programming. I specialize in Python and I enjoy learning about Linux and using Linux at home. I was once enlisted as Field Artillery, but I find that computers and technology have always fascinated me. I enjoy what I'm learning, and I hope to apply myself at a new job soon.

Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.