Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deanna
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 108K Views

Introduce yourself to the Community

Welcome to the Red Hat Learning Community! As we build a diverse community dedicated to collaborative, open source learning, let's get to know more about each other. Reply to this post with details about yourself, your background,  the skills you want to develop (or have developed ), career stories, favorite Red Hat courses, fun facts and anything else you may want to share with your fellow RHLC community members! 

This question is part of the 100K Member Contest - don't forget to kudo the original contest post to be entered. 

--
Deanna
518 Replies

My name is Savannah B. I am a student at FTCC through my high school connections program. Just here to learn!

0 Kudos
Gabriella
Cadet
Cadet

Hi my name is Gabriella and I am a student in a network defense certificate. I am currently taking Rh124. 

0 Kudos

My name is Ethan i am a student at FTCC taking RH124 through my high school connections program. I am excited to learn something new.

0 Kudos
Tyo123456
Cadet
Cadet

Hello, my name is Mathias. I am currently enrolled at Fayetteville Technical Community College and am interested in everything computers. I am taking an RH124 class this semester, this is my second linux type class that I am taking. My instructor told me to say that I'm super pumped to learn!

0 Kudos

Hello, my name is Gristen I am a student at FTCC and I have just started an intro class to red hat and I'm very excited to learn. I am trying to pursue this further and eventually find a career in this field if anyone has any advice for a newbie it would be gladly appreciated.
(° ͜ʖ °)
0 Kudos
Ahmason
Cadet
Cadet

Hi, my name is Ahmad and Im a highschool student pursuing a Network Defense Certificate.

I'm currently taking RH-124 and hoping to learn the most I can for the future. I'm relatively new to using Linux so we'll see how this goes...

0 Kudos
AndreB456
Cadet
Cadet

I'm a student at Fayetteville Techical Community College, learning the basics in RH-124 and want to learn more about class. I would love to use the skills learned from this course to use later on in life. Hopefully, I will be able to grasp the more complex concepts and get a degree from the class.

0 Kudos

Hello, My name Is Princess Gadberry. I am 17 years old. I attend Pine Forest High. I hope that in the future i could join the RedHat Community and get a Job through RedHat. I am always opened to learning something new and hope that i learn a lot throughout this.

0 Kudos
Darrius
Cadet
Cadet

My name is Darrius and I am in my third semester for Information Technology/Sytems Security & Analysis.  I really enjoy the classes and I am focused on earning a degree in the field.  I am married with three children. I work full time as a Public Works Technician for the Town of Holly Springs.   I love to play basketball and football. Also, I love to play video games with my children and go catch movies with my wife.  I have some experience with using Linux/Unix, and my goal is to become more user friendly with it.  I am new to Red Hat and I would love to learn more about it.

0 Kudos

Who am I? just a guy who loves anything IT. I have specialized in Network Desgining and Engineering over my 8 years being in the field. I have a new found love for DevOps Network Automation. Using a simple code to automation much needed task in fast pace work enviroment is key to success; allows for the engineer to be proactive instead of reactive. I have been around Red Hat for about 6 years now. Currently using Arch linx with GNOME.

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.