Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deanna
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 108K Views

Introduce yourself to the Community

Welcome to the Red Hat Learning Community! As we build a diverse community dedicated to collaborative, open source learning, let's get to know more about each other. Reply to this post with details about yourself, your background,  the skills you want to develop (or have developed ), career stories, favorite Red Hat courses, fun facts and anything else you may want to share with your fellow RHLC community members! 

This question is part of the 100K Member Contest - don't forget to kudo the original contest post to be entered. 

--
Deanna
518 Replies
kingj6633
Cadet
Cadet

A brief introduction of myself would be a nerd who enjoys learning how specific inputs into a computer can create a program as simple as "Hello World" to the complexity of a video game running in real time.

0 Kudos
yz
Cadet
Cadet

Hello, I am just a nerd who goes by the name yz. I am not close to nowing any Linux but stay tone, I might get there one day. I am in school. I want to become an expert in Linux. The only version of Linux I've worked in is Ubuntu. I'm still looking for my dream job. I like books about computer stuff.  Nice to meet you all. YZ

0 Kudos

Hello there My name is Travis and im attending a college in Fayettville North Carolina. I'm going for my degree in computer programming and i'm really interested in learning more about Red Hat's and how this all operates as this is a completly brand new area for me that I have never touched yet.

0 Kudos

Good day;

My name is Mauricio and I'm currently studying data processing, this is my first time knowing about RedHat and how vast it's the community and the resources that provides, I'm looking forward to learn more about redhat learning communty.  

0 Kudos
djobix
Cadet
Cadet

Im Luiz Eduardo Rebecca or Djobix! Djoibx is my nickname. Not a DJ, is more like Djobi Djoba by Gipsy Kings ( )

Im a Linux user, Fedora Silverblue right now, but i have little experience with Debian, Ubuntu, Slackware, Suse, Kurumin... and Red Hat! Im a Fedora user (principal distro) since 2016.

Im want lern more about Red Hat and maybe get a job : )

Im a business intelligence supervisor. In my job im a solution guy for developer dashboard dataviz using Data Studio. To do this i use PHP, bash, spreadsheet, ETL system...

I dont have one course, im start study... im here to know more about courses and certifications.

Im a youtuber, gamer... My channel, Djobix Games: http://bit.ly/2Sxpng8

Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/edurebecca/ curriculo-img-01.png

Djobix
0 Kudos
Cecil
Cadet
Cadet

Hi everyone. Here is my introduction. FIrst for the community I made this nickname Cecil. Originally I am not from heeeereeee. But I have arrived here in 2008 and totally legal way. One day I realised my life really sucked and I decided to change something. Before I alwasy to change myself for others but that day when I realised they dont do the same for me, and anyways no one can change no one, I started to change myself. And now I am very happy, I am currently in FTCC and I am taking Linux class. 

I like to learn more about the IT and the opporunities because I want to get a job as a network support or something similar. Also before I started from what I researched was that women were in high demand in computer science, and I though well why not give it a try, start something new for once in your life without consuling with others. So this is how I got here. I hope to learn from everyone something and good luck to you all in your journy.

Hello, I am a student learning red hat for my degree.

Hello, I'm a student at FTCC and am majored in systems security and analysis. I'm interested to see what red hat has to offer, so to say the least this has peaked my interests.

0 Kudos
Tony_
Cadet
Cadet

Hello I'm Tony as the name suggests. I've only had a small amount of experience with Linux and an even smaller portion with Red Hat Enterprise edition at work. However most of my linux experience is with Fedora.

I look forward to getting back into Linux and improving in all aspects of administration, system structure and hopefully security as well.

No career stories at this point, just getting into the IT universe.

I don't have a favorite Red Hat course yet, but I look forward to the one I'm currently enrolled in.

0 Kudos

Hi !! I'm Ravonne I'm attending FTCC where I'm enrolled in RH124. I always had an interest in the Red Hat community but I never where and how to start. I'm super excited about this version of Linux . I served 10 years in the military and ready to start the next chapter of my life.

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.