Cadet
Cadet

Re: Introduce yourself to the Community

Hi!

I am happy to join RedHat community to shape my future career and personal achievement. Female engineer, willing to switch to cyber security world, after couple of years of working in another feild of engineering.

I live in Europe and want to do the system adminstration exam. Hope I can contribute to this community where I love its products.

0 Kudos
Cadet
Cadet

Hello!

I am a mature student at GCU in Scotland, I am studying Cyber Security and I am hoping to expand my skillset with Red Hat Academy and help others where I can.

I love building computers, gaming, mushrooms, movies, generic nerd really! I have made one text adventure game myself on C+ and I am always trying to improve my coding skills in multiple languages.

I look forward to learning more here!

Does anyone know if there is a Discord for people using Red Hat Academy?

Cadet
Cadet

Hello Red Hat Community,

My name is Flaviu, currently I am a studying at GCU University for my BEng in Digital Security, Forensics and Ethical Hacking. 

A couple of my interests include but not limited to Reverse Engineering, Advanced Persistent Threat Malware,Offensive Security, NationState CyberOps, and OSINT.

I ocassionaly write articles on my personal blog about offensive security, bug hunting, latest vulnerabilities, and hack the box pentesting labs.

If you ever want to bounce ideas off of me, please feel free to contact me.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Cadet
Cadet

Hello Every one, Jaya here I am from India and came in Second year. I started working with Ml but didn't find much innovative as every one is going toward Ml In terms of making projects. So according to you which field should I choose.
0 Kudos

This side educational trainer.

0 Kudos
Cadet
Cadet

Aloha! It's me, Luciano.

...I have some years of flight with Linux.
After a long journey working for Telecom companies as an engineer.
In 2018, I moved to RTP, NC, seeking new skills and job opportunity.

My strengths are goodwill and open mind to learn.
Quickly: Linux admin, virtualized storage, and ESXi servers.
Right now, #open_to_work and preparing for certifications.

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.