marcelovital
Flight Engineer Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Re: Introductions

Hi all!

I was excited to learn about RHLC, and wish to be very active around here!

I'm Marcelo Vital, a CSM from Red Hat Brazil. I work at the Sao Paulo office, and have been with Red Hat for nearly six months only, but loving it!

Despite "not needing" it for my role, I wish to learn more the technical aspects of our technology so I can better help our customers using it , solving issues and planning for a better implementation. So, my plan is to take courses available in RHU and take certification exams in the near future.

Oh, you don't know what a CSM does? Ask me, I'll be happy to clarify it! Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Josh-K
Cadet
Cadet

Hello everyone! Josh here, a CSM from Singapore. I'm just done with RH124 and 134, and will take EX200 next to become a RHCSA. It's not part of my professional development as I'm in a non-technical role, but I'm interested to go technical.

0 Kudos
rblackbu
Cadet
Cadet

Greetings Red Hat Learning Community! My name is Russ Blackburn and I am on the User Experience team at Red Hat. I primarily focus on improving the UX for Subscription Management (RHSM) and Product Downloads. I've yet to take advantage of Red Hat courses but I hope to change that very soon. My goal is to train and learn so that I am more fluent when I speak with my customers. Thanks, Russ

0 Kudos
NunoMartins
Flight Engineer

Yo -

Im Nuno Martins - Based in JHB South Africa - 

I have a mixed background predominantly focussed in the Media and Entertainment infrastructure - So my focus has always been on storage and file systems, with backing skills around Linux and OpenSource as well as the enterprise platforms Apple used to offer many many years ago.  I have been a linux user since my youth, but professionally its something I am really passionate about. 

I have a strong consulating background and you will typically find me building solutions or testing POC at the bigger broadcasters and Post Production houses. 

I recently became a RHCI and am hoping to diving more and more into that as well as keeping a strong consulting fucus. 

This year is the year I hope to get my RHCA and I am currently studing Ansible and CEPH.  Really keen on sharing perhaps diverse know-how and learning on here

0 Kudos
jthiatt
Flight Engineer

Hello.

My name is Jason Hiatt and I am from Indiana.

I am an infrastructure developer for a financial company.  I do lots of scripting and automation and I manage several OpenShift clusters.

I have been using Linux and Open Source software since the late 90s and have been an active member in the tech community.

I hope to get my RHCA this year and am currently studying for the EX405 exam.  In my free time I enjoy spending time with my family, golf and billiards.

0 Kudos
Acetech
Flight Engineer

I am  Akash Suresh Solanke

Currently Studing in Final year Computer Science and Enginerring 

Certification 

RHCSA

CL110

DO180

EX280

Skills 

Docker

AWS

OpenShift

Kubernetes

Akash S. Solanke
0 Kudos
NickH
Flight Engineer

I'm Nick, been signed up to RHLS for a good half hour now. Half an hour down, 365 days to go.

0 Kudos
Shailesh
Cadet
Cadet

Hello,

Thanks for logging me in. I am Devops engineer with good experience on CD/CD etc. Looking for playing around on Ansible. 

Regards,
Shailesh
cschunke
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Red Hat Learning Community! My name is Christopher Schunke, and I am the new Product Manager for the Red Hat Learning Subscription (RHLS). 

While I am relatively new to Red Hat products and services, I have spent the past 13 years in the IT training industry, working primarily in the Online Learning space. I hope to bring that expertise to the training platform and to the learning subscription. What I'm most excited about, is now having a direct line of communication to our users! In the spirit of Open, I'm excited to be a part of this community to gather your ideas and feedback on how to make RHLS successful for you and your training goals with Red Hat products. I will also be available to help the community work through issues, feedback and comments related to RHLS. 

I am thrilled to be a part of this community, and look forward to building the Red Hat Learning Subscription with you!

NickH
Flight Engineer

Sounds good. What plans do you have for RHLS, Christopher?
Any changes coming?
Free swag? Software upgrades? Course changes? Talking mice?

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.