Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deanna
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 113K Views

Introduce yourself to the Community

Welcome to the Red Hat Learning Community! As we build a diverse community dedicated to collaborative, open source learning, let's get to know more about each other. Reply to this post with details about yourself, your background,  the skills you want to develop (or have developed ), career stories, favorite Red Hat courses, fun facts and anything else you may want to share with your fellow RHLC community members! 

This question is part of the 100K Member Contest - don't forget to kudo the original contest post to be entered. 

--
Deanna
518 Replies

Hello my name is Kadin I am a high school connection student at Fayettville Techinal Community Colllege I am here to learn and try to expand my knowledge.

0 Kudos

My name is Reginald and I take Rh124 classes at Fayettevillel Tech Community College in Fayetteville, North Carolina. This is my second semester coming to FTCC. I am a senior at Cape Fear High School also in Fayetteville. I can't wait to learn more about redhat. 

0 Kudos

Hello, I am a student currently learning RedHat at Fayetteville Tech. My reason for learning this technology is to help further my knowledge and help build my resume. Another reason for my being in the class is to complete my Network Defense Certificate.

0 Kudos

Hi my name Dylan. I am a student apart of High School Connections currently taking a coure at Fayettville Technical Community College. We are learning the basics of RH-124 and hope to continue study cyber security in college.

0 Kudos

My name is Hanson & I am a student at ftcc , I want to forward my education in IT & my teacher is helping me with that by inroducing me to this program. I want to get a degree in this so I am going to continue this in college & hopefully get a good job in the future.

0 Kudos
UNC1Cam
Cadet
Cadet

very cool hanson.

0 Kudos

I am a senior at South View High School and I am learning Red Hat at the moment. I am not the best with Security or at math. I like watching Linus Tech Tips, which is what taught me on how to build a computer. I now want to take it to the next step and learn how I can secure my account and keep my privacy. I chose to learn Red Hat becuase I would like to learn how hackers get into a system and I want to know how to stop a hacker from getting my info.

0 Kudos

Hello! My name's Tristan and I am a student at Pine Forest High School taking courses at Fayetteville Technical Community College. My favorite technology related things are to design, learn about areas such as cybersecurity and programming, and of course play video games. I'm here to learn more about the RedHat program and Linux to help better my skills in the area. My interests are basketball, video games, bacon, art, and technology.

0 Kudos
UNC1Cam
Cadet
Cadet

My name is Camron and i am a high school connection student at fayetteville tech learning to become an IT in hopes to find my passion. I want to become a red hat so i can earn my certifercate and i kinda enjoy the topics. After school i plan on getting a job in IT.

0 Kudos

Hi I'm Aliahya Im a Student with high school connections takeing RH124. ANd am so excited to be learning more about coding.

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.