DareonOwens
Cadet
Cadet

Re: Introduce yourself to the Community

Hello! My name is Dareon and I am looking forward to learning new things in the technology world. I am currently taking classes in Fayetteville, North Carolina, attending the community college FTCC. This is my first experience with Red Hat

30-27-36
Cadet
Cadet

Hello Everyone!! I am totally new to this Red Hat Community! I am a soon-to-be retired firefighter. I look forward to learning so much from this community of experienced Linux Professionals!!

mckennec2014
Cadet
Cadet

Hello Everyone!

My name is Christian McKenney. I'm a student at Fayetteville Technical Community College in Fayetteville, NC. My major is IT PC/Support. I am currently taking a Linux/Unix Single User course (NOS-120) this semester. This is my first time using Red Hat. I look forward to learning more about what Linux has to offer since I'm a little familar with it. Thank you for allowing me to be apart of this community.

Re1212
Cadet
Cadet

Introduction:

Hello everyone, my name is Richard. Currently my background is in Pest Control and I am looking for a career change. My sister introduced me to a few courses while she was getting her degree and figured it looked interesting and something that I would like to do so here I am giving it a go. I do not have a whole lot of computer experience except the basics and a few courses I took last semester but I am looking forward to learning more. I don't have many fun facts about myself except that I worked in Iraq for a few years and in Afghanistan for 4 years as a contractor supporting the military and currently I am working in the Bahamas on a naval installation. The world of Covid has put a damper on in class learning so here I am taking online classes in order to better my knowledge of computers. 

lancasta0058
Cadet
Cadet

Hello everyone, Im Adam. I am attending college for a degree in computer programming and development. I hope to learn alot from this site with you all.

GeneGene
Cadet
Cadet

Hello everybody, my name is Eugene, and I am currently a student at Fayetteville Technical Community College. I am currently working toward to becoming a programmer. This is my first time working with Red Hat and I hoping to understand it. Other things about me are that I serve in the military and basketball is my favorite sport to play and watch.

Hello, I am Alysia Zeigler and I am majoring in Information Technology/Systems Security. This is my first time with the Red Hat Learning Community and I am excited to see what it has to offer. 

Roberto3
Cadet
Cadet

Hello! My name is Roberto, and I am a student fat Fayetteville Technical Community College, and this is my first time learning about Red Hat. This is my first year out of High School, and I look foward to all the the new things I will learn!

Davisc7198
Cadet
Cadet

Good evening everyone, 

My name is Chad and I am attending classes at FTCC in Fayetteville, NC. I am working towards my degree in PC Support and Services. I am looking forward to learning more about this flavor of Linux and learning from you all.

Thanks,

CD

Greetings!
My name is Victoria Parker and I am a student at Fayetteville Technical Community College. I am currently a part of Computer Programming and Development program and this is my final year before graduation. I have never had any experience with Red Hat before but I am excited to learn more about Linux as well as improve my current skills!

Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.