Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deanna
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 41.6K Views

RHLC Think Tank

Thank you for being a member of the Red Hat Learning Community! As we aim to continuously build this collaborative learning environment, we welcome community backed ideas such as feature requests, platform enhancements, program initiatives and general feedback! 

To submit an idea, you can reply to this post and to support an already mentioned idea, reply to the idea or offer a kudo.

Valid Think Tank Contributions:

• Feature requests or ideas
  • Platform enhancements
  • Additional forum discussions
  • New training courses or offerings
  • General feedback

*Please refrain from contributing counter productive content and attempt to provide constructive criticism. 

Thank you!

Deanna 

--
Deanna
76 Replies
Deanna
Community Manager
Community Manager

We have added "Start a Discussion" based on community backed feedback.

Still looking to add more in-depth examples in an article submission feature launching soon, where members can contribute more robust content such as:

- Tutorials

- Cheat Sheets/How To's

- Resources and Best Practices

Any other suggestions? 

Thanks,

Deanna 

--
Deanna
0 Kudos
Larry
Flight Engineer Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Many times i put my info in My Settings, some items appears "unverified" and then dissapears.. :(

Deanna
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Larry @ricardodacosta the profile verification feature is expected to be fully functional by full launch! @Larry is the disappearing information only occurring in the "Red Hat Training Profile" section? 

--
Deanna
0 Kudos
Larry
Flight Engineer

Hello @Deanna yes, Community profile it's fine, i will do some changes and i will report to you if anything misbehavoir again. Thanks for my first Kudo :D

Deanna
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Larry you earned it for contributing to the RHLC  "Think Tank"! Please feel free to send me a pm through the RHLC messaging feature above. If you click the envelope in the upper right hand corner you can send a message to me directly by clicking the "New Message" button and typing my username "Deanna" in the "Send to" field.

--
Deanna
0 Kudos
macplox
Flight Engineer

In Safari iOS 12, iPhone 6s+, "New Message" and the envelope button are nowhere to be found, in either orientation. 7CC971B9-6F3B-4986-B536-E5408701F57C.png

Just an FYI. It doesn't render the desktop version either when requested, just loads the same iPhone/mobile version. Works fine on desktop. 

LLRobinson
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

The Firefox Privacy Badger extention flags a cookie from

s7.addthis.com

as being a tracking cookie and that blocks the ability to post.
Head in Cloud
philip_sweany
Flight Engineer

Like all flexible students, I changed my mind.  My profile was created using only my first name, and now I think I want to be less anonymous.

But, I cannot find where my profile display name is set, and I wonder if it can be changed at all.  But, it should be able to be changed.

0 Kudos
ricardodacosta

Hey anonymous

I can rename your user account for you, mail me your desired username at rdacosta@redhat.com

0 Kudos
philip_sweany
Flight Engineer

Thanks for changing it for me.

I want to leave this suggestion open for discussion, as I would expect a user to be able to change this as needed, since reasons for using certain names changes.  Surprisingly, life is like that.  :)

Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.