Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Page background and color

Hi @DDo - thank you for the feedback! Do you mind attaching screenshots of where in the RHLC you have experienced this, and any other specifics that can enhance the user experience? This is valuable as we are building out our product roadmap. Thanks!

--
Deanna
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Flight Engineer Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Spell Check feature in reply compose?

When I post a new question (like now) I have a lot more editing and formatting options. For example right now I see font, size, and color drop downs as well as strikethrough.

But when I reply to a post or "join the discussion" I only see a subset of those options. I have some bold and underline and can insert a link and a photo but I do not have the strikethrough or font or size or color options.

Most disturbing though is that I also do not have the spell check option in a reply. It is available in a new question.

I am using the "Rich Text" view as I compose.

Is it just me?  Is there a reason to have less formatting options for a reply?  Can we at least have spell check everywhere?

-Susan

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Spell Check feature in reply compose?

@Susan Thank you for bringing attention to this, it looks like the fewer editing options (including spellcheck) are resulting from a "Quick Reply" feature we currently have enabled. We will revisit the reply experience and see if we can enable more options here - thank you! 

Do you have any other recommendations for the user experience when replying to a post, or joining a conversation? 

--
Deanna
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Cadet
Cadet

Re: RHLC Think Tank

Hi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Like this post if you would use the community more for open source learning if we had a mobile app

--
Deanna
Highlighted

You mean, give kudos ;-)
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yes Smiley Happy @ricardodacosta 

--
Deanna
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Flight Engineer

Hi @Deanna,

I'd love to see more badges such as the RHCP one, ideally one additional badge for each Red Hat exam passed (even just the exam code, like EX407). If it is not possible to associate more than one badge to one's profile, then you should at least add RHCSA, RHCE, RHCA, RHCA II, RHCA III and so on Smiley Wink

Those badges should be dynamically retrieved from one's RHCP certification number. My RHCP badge request has been in the pending state for weeks Smiley Sad

Best!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Flight Engineer

Hi @Deanna,

One more : each RHLS training (/version ?) should have a dedicated thread initiated by the course's authors, similarly to what was done for the Red Hat Summit Power Trainings.

This would let anyone report bugs, typos and/or just ask questions without polluting the rest of the board (as I do ! Smiley Very Happy ).

Best!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Pollute away! Others in the community will benefit :-)

I enjoy reading your contributions - keep going.

Sent from a mobile phone. Please excuse poor punctuation, grammar, and brevity.
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.