Thank you for being a member of the Red Hat Learning Community! As we aim to continuously build this collaborative learning environment, we welcome community backed ideas such as feature requests, platform enhancements, program initiatives and general feedback!
To submit an idea, you can reply to this post and to support an already mentioned idea, reply to the idea or offer a kudo.
Valid Think Tank Contributions:
*Please refrain from contributing counter productive content and attempt to provide constructive criticism.
Hi Deanna .... can you tell me what actully badges tells
What we are already working on for Phase 2:
- New Ranks
- New Badges
- Certification Central Integration
- Learning Challenges
- Exclusive Course Chapter Previews
A few things I noticed off hand about the UI and layout of the community that we may want to consider changing.
- Move the quick links that are at the very bottom of the home page that have the categories of: Featured, Training&Certification, Tools to higher up on the page as a top toolbar or as a vertical tool bar on the left or right-side of the screen.
- Add the RHLC logo to the top of the page. This will provide a better authenticity to the RHLC that this is a Red Hat community. Top-left hand corner looks like a good spot to me.
- Add logos to the individual pages where we have them available like the RHA community page. Again it shows authenticity to the community to prove that this is a true Red Hat forum. Within the top banner where the text is currently showing. Maybe you keep the heading that says Red Hat Academy Discussion but add the logo to the left of the heading.
- Can we have a way to more easily see our individual badges on our homepage? I honestly couldn't see where they were until I drilled down through the "personal" area. It is nice to see what you have achieved individually and may be a good incentive to interact and get involved more if you can more readily see them and your "status" within the community.
Just a bit of my 2cents.
@DavidOBrien agreed! You can customize your subscriptions and notifications to be daily or weekly digests here: https://learn.redhat.com/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/user-subscriptions:notification-settings