Deanna
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: RHLC Think Tank

We have added "Start a Discussion" based on community backed feedback.

Still looking to add more in-depth examples in an article submission feature launching soon, where members can contribute more robust content such as:

- Tutorials

- Cheat Sheets/How To's

- Resources and Best Practices

Any other suggestions? 

Thanks,

Deanna 

--
Deanna
0 Kudos
Larry
Flight Engineer Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Many times i put my info in My Settings, some items appears "unverified" and then dissapears.. :(

Deanna
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Larry @ricardodacosta the profile verification feature is expected to be fully functional by full launch! @Larry is the disappearing information only occurring in the "Red Hat Training Profile" section? 

--
Deanna
0 Kudos
Larry
Flight Engineer

Hello @Deanna yes, Community profile it's fine, i will do some changes and i will report to you if anything misbehavoir again. Thanks for my first Kudo :D

Deanna
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Larry you earned it for contributing to the RHLC  "Think Tank"! Please feel free to send me a pm through the RHLC messaging feature above. If you click the envelope in the upper right hand corner you can send a message to me directly by clicking the "New Message" button and typing my username "Deanna" in the "Send to" field.

--
Deanna
0 Kudos
macplox
Flight Engineer

In Safari iOS 12, iPhone 6s+, "New Message" and the envelope button are nowhere to be found, in either orientation. 7CC971B9-6F3B-4986-B536-E5408701F57C.png

Just an FYI. It doesn't render the desktop version either when requested, just loads the same iPhone/mobile version. Works fine on desktop. 

0 Kudos
LLRobinson
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

The Firefox Privacy Badger extention flags a cookie from

s7.addthis.com

as being a tracking cookie and that blocks the ability to post.
Head in Cloud
0 Kudos
philip_sweany
Flight Engineer

Like all flexible students, I changed my mind.  My profile was created using only my first name, and now I think I want to be less anonymous.

But, I cannot find where my profile display name is set, and I wonder if it can be changed at all.  But, it should be able to be changed.

0 Kudos
ricardodacosta

Hey anonymous

I can rename your user account for you, mail me your desired username at rdacosta@redhat.com

0 Kudos
philip_sweany
Flight Engineer

Thanks for changing it for me.

I want to leave this suggestion open for discussion, as I would expect a user to be able to change this as needed, since reasons for using certain names changes.  Surprisingly, life is like that.  :)

Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.