cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deanna
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 15.3K Views

Welcome to the Red Hat Learning Community!

Help us build a collaborative learning community that’s passionate about exploring what’s possible with Red Hat solutions and open source!

Here are a few ways to get started in the RHLC: 

1. Complete your RHLC Profile
  2. Update your avatar here.
  3. Introduce yourself to the community in the welcome forum Introductions board
  4. Start a new topic, ask a question or join one of the discussions in our Discussion Forums.
  5. Public topics include:
  6. Kudo a post you like in the community
  7. Search for answers on questions you have by using the search bar at the top of the page.
  8. Learn a new skill by watching Red Hat Training Videos.

Need help? See the Getting Help page or visit the Red Hat Customer Portal for any support related questions. 

Thank you so much for being a member of our community. 

Deanna Levine,

Learning Community Manager

--
Deanna
2 Replies
  • 10.8K Views

Hello, my name is Chris and I am new to redhat. I am a student at Fayetteville Technical Community College In Fayetteville, NC. I was majoring in programming and developing and I am in the process of switching to security and also network administration. I have heard of Linux for years, but never knew much about it. I am interested in learning more and hopefully I can learn enough to be a help to others. 

0 Kudos

Hello everyone, my name is Paul. I am majoring in Systems Security and Analysis at FTCC. Windows used to be my favorite Operating System, after I take a look at Linux and read about its capabilities, It quickly stimulates my curiosity to discover more about its strength.

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.