Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
spurs
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

RHCE EX294V9K vs V84K

Jump to solution

Hello,

I saw the Objective of ansible-navigator on EX294V9K. 

Wouldn't there be ansible-navigator if I take EX294V84K?.

What are some key differences between two versions?

I'm currently studying with RH294, and actually haven't seen ansible-navigator topic yet.

Please let me know if there is ansible-navigator topic RH294 course....

I was about to schedule the exam, but because I don't know about ansible-navigator.. I am a bit confused.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
morbius
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

If you are learning from Red Hat online course, you have an option to choose between v8 and v9 training material. If you do not want to deal with ansible-navigator, you don't have to, just schedule the v8 exam.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
morbius
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

There are no other differences between v8 and v9, it's just what ansible tools you use. The tasks are the same, other than starting tasks related to setting up the exam ansible environment, because those are naturaly different when you use ansible-navigator. 

EX294 is a tought exam, you will need a thorough knowledge of many of ansible aspects, including those that are not so well covered in RH training material, such as magic variables and conditional statements. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
morbius
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

If you are learning from Red Hat online course, you have an option to choose between v8 and v9 training material. If you do not want to deal with ansible-navigator, you don't have to, just schedule the v8 exam.

0 Kudos
spurs
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Cool thanks, I just found out my RH294 is v8.4.

I will book for v8.4 not to use ansible-navigator, thank you so much!

But are there any more differences between v8.4 and v9?

As long as I study RH294 completely, should be fine?

0 Kudos
morbius
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

There are no other differences between v8 and v9, it's just what ansible tools you use. The tasks are the same, other than starting tasks related to setting up the exam ansible environment, because those are naturaly different when you use ansible-navigator. 

EX294 is a tought exam, you will need a thorough knowledge of many of ansible aspects, including those that are not so well covered in RH training material, such as magic variables and conditional statements. 

Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.