MStrullu
Cadet
Cadet

Bootstrap node stuck on pulling install image

Hello,
My bootstrap machine can't start bootkube service. Install image address is wrong :

MStrullu_0-1703783989544.png

I didn't figure out why a slash is missing. I retried installation and carefully follow this step :

• Override the OpenShift install release image to use the image stored in the local registry. You must use the local registry FQDN of the region where your cluster is deployed. For instance, for a cluster deployed in the northamerica region, you would use the FQDN nexus-registry-int.apps.tools-na150.prod.ole.redhat.com.

[lab@utility ocp4upi]$ reg="nexus-registry-int.apps.tools-na150.prod.ole.redhat.com" [lab@utility ocp4upi]$ releaseimg="/openshift/ocp4:4.6.4-x86_64" [lab@utility ocp4upi]$ export \ > OPENSHIFT_INSTALL_RELEASE_IMAGE_OVERRIDE=$reg$releaseimg

Verify the complete URL path to the release image as follows:

[lab@utility ~]$ echo $OPENSHIFT_INSTALL_RELEASE_IMAGE_OVERRIDE nexus-registry-int.apps.tools-na150.prod.ole.redhat.com/openshift/ocp4:4.6.4-x86_64

I even try to add a double slash... But result is still the same !

MStrullu_1-1703784563540.png

Do you have any idea to fix this issue?

Thanks,
    Matthieu

2 Replies

clementcheuk_0-1704299854050.png

i also stuck at the case, have you found the solution?

0 Kudos
MStrullu
Cadet
Cadet

My lab has been destroy during my vacations. Today I restart from scratch the deployment and I didn't face the same issue. Now I have a timeout on bootstrapping.

Regarding your error message, it maybe due to a error during installation prerequisites.

Did you replace quay.io line in your pull-secret file ?

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.