Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EmanuelHaine
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

[HELP] RHLS expiring and there is no time available for a retake

Jump to solution

Hello everyone.

My RHLS is expiring soon and I need to schedule a retake, but there is no time available.

I'd like some help in order to contact someone to ask for a schedule retake. Do you have any contact that can help me with that?

Thanks!

Labels (5)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Keerthy

Hello @EmanuelHaine 

I would suggest you raise a ticket on this link https://rhtapps.redhat.com/comments and mention your query/concern in the message field. The concerned team will address it accordingly in 3-5 business days, however, they might respond within that time span.

Hope it helps!

View solution in original post

EmanuelHaine
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Hi everyone,

Thank you for all your help. I could find a free space o the agenda and now it is all solved.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Tess
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

I'm thinking that you might use your credits from RHLS right now to just buy the vouchers you need. They will remain valid for a year. 

0 Kudos
EmanuelHaine
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Hello @Tess ,

I didn't even know it was possible. How do I do that?

0 Kudos
Keerthy

Hello @EmanuelHaine 

I would suggest you raise a ticket on this link https://rhtapps.redhat.com/comments and mention your query/concern in the message field. The concerned team will address it accordingly in 3-5 business days, however, they might respond within that time span.

Hope it helps!

EmanuelHaine
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Hi everyone,

Thank you for all your help. I could find a free space o the agenda and now it is all solved.

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.