cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Syed
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 12.8K Views

Look back at your 2023 resolution to Upskill yourself - were you able to meet your own targets?

Its the last month of the year and many of us would have resolved to upskill ourselves technically / professionally - let us know if:

1. you were able to dedicate time to meet your own targets

2. its a work in progress and will complete by the end of the month or

3. it will get carried over to next year?

Labels (1)
116 Replies
Chetan_Tiwary_

Yes , i was able to meet most of my learning targets including achieving RHCA level 4 

many of them were a general learning targets and are a work in progress : 

Chetan_Tiwary__0-1701951599520.png

Psehgaf
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

This year I achieved 9 certifications, and I was quite productive, I hope to surpass it next year.

Past achievements for this year, and a set of new, more challenging challenges for the next

• ╚╬╦╬Psehgaft╬╦╬╝ ◦
Chetan_Tiwary_

@Psehgaf What an incredible year for you ! 9 certs in a year is a tremendous effort ! kudos !

0 Kudos
Wasim_Raja

Awesome @Psehgaf Many congratulations !!

0 Kudos
Wasim_Raja

Doing a few RedHat certifications was definitely one of the things I had resolved and I can say I achieved that by scaling my RHCA to level 2.

And to contribute to the RHLC was definitely on the cards but I could not do as much as I would have loved but the last few months were better and I am trying to finish the year on a good and positive note and hoping to start the upcoming year well.

shefeeqyr

3. It will get carried over to the next year. 

Hi for everyone, this year i could meet all learning objetives this year and reach Architect level VI

Chetan_Tiwary_

Wonderful news @Ivan_Herrera ! RHCA level 6 is an incredible achievement indeed!

Wasim_Raja

That' awesome, congratulations @Ivan_Herrera !!

Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.