cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dkcbk
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Passed EX200

I have passed the EX200 exam today (got 257/300 scores). Exam is not so hard. The tasks are quite basic. I took RH124 and RH134 courses to prepare for the exam.
Tags (1)
15 Replies
Chetan_Tiwary_

Hi @dkcbk !

Congratulations !! keep it up !

0 Kudos

which version exam have you passed (RHEL 8 or RHEL 9)

dkcbk
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

RHEL 9
spurs
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Big congrats!!

I heard fact that nfs server is already configured for the exam. Do you have any info like this environment setting that people might not know before taking the exam? I thought we were supposed to configure both server and client, but fortunately no

0 Kudos
Tracy_Baker
Starfighter Starfighter
Starfighter

You should be looking at the EX200 published objectives to see what's on the exam:

https://www.redhat.com/en/services/training/ex200-red-hat-certified-system-administrator-rhcsa-exam?...

You'll notice that creating an NFS server is not one of the objectives.

I can say (again, because of prior published objectives), that creating an NFS server was not/is not part of the RHEL 7, 8, or 9 RHCSA exam.

Program Lead at Arizona's first Red Hat Academy, est. 2005
Estrella Mountain Community College
khokha
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

@dkcbk Congratulations !! 

I'm preparing for RHCSA exam too, so can you please provide tips, adivces to pass the exam?

Thanks in advance

Valspro
Cadet
Cadet

I failed the 1st attempt. 

Why??? Because I couldn't reboot the server into single user mode to reset the root password.

Hmm really? Yes, the kernel was way different from the one we alays see with rhgb.quiet at the end of the linux kernel line, which we replace with rd.read or break enforcing=0 then press ctrl+x

What else? The VM is not registered to the repos and the creds they provided wasn't valid. They told me it was part of the exam to figure it out myself...weird!!! 

I'm preparing for my 2nd and last attempt. Any tips from those who already passed the ex200 on rhel 8 will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!

jc2023
Cadet
Cadet

hi, did you pass the 2nd attempt.  I'm thinking of studying for rhcsa.  what was 2nd time like, much different from 1st attempt.  Since I will be studying soon, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

hii.... how was the exam ??

i passed it in my first attempt in Dec23

Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.