cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
74razor
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Any recommendations for material to get started on the Ansible certifications? EX358 and EX457

I've approached my employer about RH training courses, but waiting on approval for that. So curious, I've been looking around but can't seem to find any official certifcation guides. I passed my RHCSA a few days ago and used some guides that came highly recommended. I am not finding the same for these other exams. I'm a network engineer hoping to someday get into an RHEL admin type role and since we use Ansible for network automation I'd like to start there. 

I have a beefy PC at home for a virtual lab, but could use some guides. Or are we expected to just use the offical Ansible documents and go off the exam objective list?

Labels (1)
3 Replies
Remzi
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Hi,

Get ex294 will be better before taking ex358.

Red Hat RHCE 8 EX294 Sander Van Gut is a good source.

Good luck.

@74razor wrote:

I've approached my employer about RH training courses, but waiting on approval for that. So curious, I've been looking around but can't seem to find any official certifcation guides. I passed my RHCSA a few days ago and used some guides that came highly recommended. I am not finding the same for these other exams. I'm a network engineer hoping to someday get into an RHEL admin type role and since we use Ansible for network automation I'd like to start there. 

I have a beefy PC at home for a virtual lab, but could use some guides. Or are we expected to just use the offical Ansible documents and go off the exam objective list?

74razor
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Thank you, I'll go for EX294 first. 

0 Kudos
Remzi
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

@74razor wrote:

Thank you, I'll go for EX294 first. 

You are welcome.

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.