1. Create a VPC/Vnet, use the CIDR of your choice. Also, have internet gateway and the required routes
2. Create an auto-scaling group
3. Create a web server instance
4. Change the default web server TCP port from 80 to TCP 8080
5. Create a load balancer and point the web server
6. Open TCP port 80 on the security group to allow incoming traffic from the world
7. Create an IAM/RBAC user and grant him access to only restart web server
Use Terraform and Ansible to achieve the above
The above tasks must create a usable environment in one single script.
Access to AWS or Azure account
Nice to have would be a Jenkins job calling this script
Yes, which part do you need help with?
A collaborative learning environment, enabling open source skill development.