Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mithlesh
Cadet
Cadet

How to prepare for ex288

Jump to solution
I don't have rhls and cannot find any other resources online or other platforms for ex288. Please suggest how can I go about it?
Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Marek_Czernek
Flight Engineer Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Heya,

I am a bit biased as a developer of our RHLS training content, but I believe RHLS is the best place to train :).

If you don't have access to it, there are several ways to learn outside of RHLS.

First of all, I believe some other training platforms also have training for EX288. Generally, the training might not be to the same standard, but it probably gives you an idea of what to expect in the exam, and what to self study. Think something like Pluralsight, LinuxAcademy, ACloudGuru, etc. (I know all of these are now under one company ).

But, you can also entirely self-study for the exam. The exam specifies a set of objectives that you should be able to perform. You can go one by one and self-study all of those.

HTH,

M.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Marek_Czernek
Flight Engineer Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Heya,

I am a bit biased as a developer of our RHLS training content, but I believe RHLS is the best place to train :).

If you don't have access to it, there are several ways to learn outside of RHLS.

First of all, I believe some other training platforms also have training for EX288. Generally, the training might not be to the same standard, but it probably gives you an idea of what to expect in the exam, and what to self study. Think something like Pluralsight, LinuxAcademy, ACloudGuru, etc. (I know all of these are now under one company ).

But, you can also entirely self-study for the exam. The exam specifies a set of objectives that you should be able to perform. You can go one by one and self-study all of those.

HTH,

M.

0 Kudos
Mithlesh
Cadet
Cadet
Thanks. I had rhls.but it expired. I agree it's the best resource. But i cannot find anything else for ex288 . I could find some resources for 280 but not 288.
0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.