Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kundan
Cadet
Cadet

Suitable Course for Cloud Developer

Hi,

I am a cloud developer,  and am willing to switch to Red Hat. Is Container, DevOps & Openshift a good option for me?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Alexandre
Starfighter Starfighter
Starfighter

I think yes. However, please, pay attention to the prerequisites for this course at https://www.redhat.com/en/services/training/do180-introduction-containers-kubernetes-red-hat-openshi... and also evaluate the readiness for it with free skill assessment at https://www.redhat.com/rhtapps/assessment/session/

0 Kudos
Deanna
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Kundan,

Intro to containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift (DO180)  sounds like a good option to start with - you can check out the first chapter of the course for free here.

Additional resources you can leverage are the following Red Hat learning paths:

Red Hat OpenShift (the focus here is strong on Containers, DevOps and OpenShift)

Red Hat Cloud Computing

Let us know if you have other questions about a specific course or offering.

Thanks!

Deanna 

--
Deanna
0 Kudos
johnnaynay
Flight Engineer Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Hi Kundan -

I'll echo what Deanna said - the DO180 would be a great place to start if you're just starting out with containers and Kubernetes. You'll get hands-on experience with moving your application workloads to containers running on OpenShift deployed to the cloud. From there, depending on your focus, we have OpenShift administration or development-focused courses that would be great next steps. All of which are included in the Red Hat Learning Subscription!

Happy to answer any questions you may have!

Jim_Meegan
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Kundan 

I would suggest our free Technical Overview video course: Deploying Containerized Applications Technical Overview (DO080), which is a precursor to the course mentioned above, DO180.

Introduction to OpenShift Application (DO101) might also be worth consideration. 

Screen Shot 2020-03-03 at 11.26.33 AM.png

~ Jim

Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.