cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello All,

I am trying to schedule my EX200 exam on remote site, in the stpes of Shedule, it is asking for Certification ID which I have no clue about. Anyone can give me a tip what it is that mentioning "Certification ID"

Many Thanks

PriyankaraREDHATEXAM.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ricardodacosta

All your exams and certifications are associated with your certification ID which is generated for you when you first take an exam.

That field isn't mandatory so feel free to leave it blank - when you pass your exam you will get an email congratulating you, and you will also have your certification ID which you can give to others to verify how awesome you are at working with Red Hat Enterprise Linux.

Good luck with the exam!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ricardodacosta

All your exams and certifications are associated with your certification ID which is generated for you when you first take an exam.

That field isn't mandatory so feel free to leave it blank - when you pass your exam you will get an email congratulating you, and you will also have your certification ID which you can give to others to verify how awesome you are at working with Red Hat Enterprise Linux.

Good luck with the exam!

Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.