EX200 Image Upload Pending Status

Jump to solution

Hi all, there is a 'pending' status for the last 1 hour when providing information for my RHCSA EX200 exam. 

Kindly, brief if anyone has gone through such a problem. 

Screenshot 2024-09-11 034054.png

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

It takes 12 to 24 hours for RedHat to validate the ID. Once validated the status turns to 'approved' and one can continue to add other details. One surprising rather annoying thing was that if the ID is again uploaded in this section, it again starts to validate and the status turns to 'pending'. I hope this option is not allowed to be filled again once the ID is validated ( I made this mistake, so now I have to wait for 1 more day). 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Chetan_Tiwary_
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Hamza_Abbas what is the status now ? It may have been pending for review, or may be a glitch ?

0 Kudos

It takes 12 to 24 hours for RedHat to validate the ID. Once validated the status turns to 'approved' and one can continue to add other details. One surprising rather annoying thing was that if the ID is again uploaded in this section, it again starts to validate and the status turns to 'pending'. I hope this option is not allowed to be filled again once the ID is validated ( I made this mistake, so now I have to wait for 1 more day). 

Chetan_Tiwary_
Community Manager
Community Manager

ok, thanks for your inputs!

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.